As a 3rd generation Tampa Native with over 20 years in the real estate industry, I understand that the purchase or sale of a home can be one of the most emotional and high pressure decisions of your life. Real Estate is my passion and I work hard to provide exceptional service to all of my clients.
Over the past several years I have consistently remained one of the top selling agents in my office. In 2014 I was named into the exclusive RE/MAX Hall of Fame for career production and in 2020 I was presented with the prestigious RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award. I grew up watching my father design and build custom homes and from a young age I knew I was destined for a career in real estate. After growing up in Tampa, I attended the University of South Florida and graduated with a degree in Business Administration, majoring in Marketing & Management. While in college I gained valuable experience working for some of the top real estate professionals in the area.
In my spare time you will find me enjoying everything Tampa Bay has to offer; whether it is strolling in Downtown Tampa and visiting a museum, watching live hockey, football, and baseball games, or relaxing on the water in Clearwater and St. Petersburg. I truly enjoy living in the Tampa Bay Area and could not imagine living anywhere else.
- RE/MAX International Lifetime Achievement (Career Award 2020)
- RE/MAX International Hall of Fame (Career Award 2014)
- RE/MAX ACR Elite Group- Agent of the Year (2012 – 2017, 2019)
- RE/MAX Platinum Club (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020)
- RE/MAX 100% Club (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2018, 2021, 2022)
- RE/MAX Executive Club (2008 & 2009)
- RE/MAX President’s Club (2007)
- ABR® (Accredited Buyer’s Representative)
- CNE® (Certified Negotiation Expert)
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
- e-PRO® (Advanced Digital Marketing Specialist)
- SRS (Seller Representative Specialist)
- New-Home Construction and Buyer Representation Certification
- Real Estate Staging Certification