As a 3rd generation Tampa Native with over 21 years in the real estate industry, I understand that the purchase or sale of a home can be one of the most emotional and high pressure decisions of your life. Real Estate is my passion and I work hard to provide exceptional service to all of my clients.
I grew up watching my father design and build custom homes and from a young age I knew I was destined for a career in real estate. After growing up in Tampa, I attended the University of South Florida and graduated with a degree in Business Administration, majoring in Marketing & Management. While in college I gained valuable experience working for some of the top real estate professionals in the area. Over the past several years I have consistently remained one of the top selling agents in my office and have earned numerous awards.
In my spare time you will find me enjoying everything Tampa Bay has to offer; whether it is strolling in Downtown Tampa and visiting a museum, watching live hockey, football, and baseball games, or relaxing on the water in Clearwater and St. Petersburg. I truly enjoy living in the Tampa Bay Area and could not imagine living anywhere else.
- ABR® (Accredited Buyer’s Representative)
- CNE® (Certified Negotiation Expert)
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
- e-PRO® (Advanced Digital Marketing Specialist)
- SRS (Seller Representative Specialist)
- Luxury Homes Certification
- New-Home Construction and Buyer Representation Certification
- Real Estate Staging Certification